Old 06-05-2017, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Cowslip seeds

On 06/05/2017 12:45, Judith in England wrote:
On Thu, 04 May 2017 11:15:27 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

I am going to try and save seeds from some cowslips I have,

There is a fair bit on the web on how to do it: but I would be interested if
anyone has any direct experiences to share.

Many thanks to Phil Gurr for his email explaining what he does.

Are we all allowed to see?

I have cowslips in my lawn, but I'd like to encourage them into one end
- it'll make my mowing easier, I'll just leave that bit.

(ditto the bee orchids...)

Andy