Old 03-06-2017, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Al-W Al-W is offline

Default Anyone familiar with the ECHO SRM 2010 trimmer/strimmer?

I took a chance on an Echo SRM 2010 2-stroke strimmer from a car boot sale. The seller was honest enough to tell me he had trouble getting it running. But for £10, I thought it was worth a gamble as a 'try and get it working' project.

Assuming it sparks, what things should I clean/renew, in logical order of likelihood of faultiness?

The seller hazarded a guess at the carb diaphragm, but I have no idea if his guess was worth paying attention to.

Many thanks for any help.

Al-W

PS Finding a workshop manual online is proving harder than I'd hoped.