Old 12-06-2017, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Al-W Al-W is offline

Default Echo SRM-2010 trimmer/strimmer - fuel mix?

Hi,
I've acquired an Echo SRM-2010 strimmer / trimmer, and would like to know what fuel to put in it.

Someone on YouTube has a video of servicing an Echo GT-2100 which has what appears to be the same engine, and he hazards a guess at using what he describes as "50:1".

What does this mean? Is it 50 petrol to 1 of something else? I cannot find a user manual for the SRM-2010, even at the main Echo website!

Many thanks,
Al-W