Old 24-06-2017, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
david david is offline

Default Flower identification

On 24/06/2017 10:55, Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:
On 23/06/2017 17:01, Asha Santon wrote:
Thank you to everyone who took the trouble to help me.

After reading all responses and further research, the leading
candidate is:

Cut-leaved Dead-nettle (Lamium hybridum)

The basis for this is primarily the ruling out of the other candidates.

I was assisted by this ng and by this web site:

http://www.luontoportti.com/suomi/en/

There's a "cut-leaved" variant of red dead-nettle (Lamium purpureum var.
decipiens) to confuse the issue, but I'd go for cut-leaved dead-nettle.
It's definitely one of those two.

Just remember that when you buy these Wild flower mixtures you may be
getting non British seeds in the mix.