Old 30-06-2017, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] terryhogg14@gmail.com is offline

Default Sheen Flame Gun Spares

On Tuesday, 17 February 2004 19:59:02 UTC, designer13 wrote:
Steve wrote:
*Can anyone please help with an address where I can obtain spare
parts for an early Sheen X300 flame gun?
Thanks in anticipation - Steve *

Despite LOTS of pumping I am unable to get any pressure into the tank
of my early Sheen Flame Gun - I presume that it may be the piston seal
that is failing - although it looks OK - does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.
--
designer13

Hello I think you need a NON RETURN VALVE I had to by one and the tool to replaceit with ...ebay or Amazon 10 quid