Old 03-07-2017, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default Tool Advice

On 3 Jul 2017 21:36, Vir Campestris wrote:
My mum gave me a cheque for my birthday and there are a couple of
things I need - advice please.

Small pruning saw (I have a bow saw - this is for bits too big for the
loppers)

I believe Felco do one which must be good, however I use a Wolf
Multitool one so with a short handle it's hand held or with a long
handle I can reach tall branches.

Long handled shears - for around shrubs, trees, that sort of thing. Not
edging ones, which I have

Wolf do those too and I believe they are telescopic which is useful IME.

Scythe.

Which brands, and how much do I need to pay?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden