Old 09-07-2017, 11:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Thuja Green Giants - Fast Growing Hedges 3-5ft/year

On Sun, 9 Jul 2017 20:02:10 +0100, ThujaGreenGiant
wrote:

I bought 10 Thuja Green Giants from a nursery and have grown them in the
garden for the past 5 years.

The were little plugs when I planted them.

I am moving house and want to sell them. They are at least 14ft tall
now, some maybe even 18ft +

Those horrid trees are a liability, NOT an asset... you'll be very
lucky if some ignoranus putz takes them off your hands. Those things
are actually worth a lot less now than the day you bought them. And
no one is going to dig out an 18' tree that is worthless. Were it me
I'd take a chain saw to those worthless horrors.... and they are not
even worth the effort for firewood.