Old 12-07-2017, 07:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Got me a mystery plant

On 07/11/2017 08:37 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/11/2017 10:34 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

I just got back in from watering the children. I got me
a mystery plant. It is one of those 1/2 price, late in
the season close out plants (they can grow at the store
or in my garden, I don't care).

The tag said "lemon cucumber". I seems to love my ground
pots, so I picked up three more at 1/2 price. Then
I started to have a good look. The first one had leaves
four times the size of the other three, and it had a
very zuke looking flower on it. HMMMMMMMMM. It will
be fun to see what it really is when it fruits.

:-)

-T

We grew some of those a couple years ago.

Curiosity is killing me!