Old 27-07-2017, 12:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default Cubic Pumpkins

This year's pumpkin crop is coming along nicely, with quite a few fruits forming already. I was thinking of making a box with 2x6 lumber and putting a pumpkin inside while it is small. As it grows, it should conform to the size and shape of the box and end up as a cube. Or maybe a rectangular solid. Has anyone ever tried anything like this? Would I be considered guilty of squash abuse if I did so?

Paul