Old 07-08-2017, 03:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bloke Down The Pub Bloke Down The Pub is offline

Default two pics from a few days ago

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 19:35:49 -0400, songbird
wrote:

did your seed gathering go well?

Yes; brought home a new to me Chard, plants sprouting in the
greenhouse to go outdoors soon, and lots of information.
I promise a proper report and pictures Real Soon Now.

Last year we had a bumper crop of rainbow chard, they were pretty enough
that I was allowed to plant in the "sacred flower beds" planted the
remaining seeds this year and had a few miserly plants. My guess is I
failed to store the seeds well enough and to add insult to injury I haven't
seen any seeds available when I have remembered to look.

Mike