Old 10-08-2017, 04:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Muggles[_2_] Muggles[_2_] is offline

Default two pics from a few days ago

On 8/8/2017 2:27 PM, songbird wrote:
Muggles wrote:
That's a wonderful garden!

thank you. if you want to check out from the
top, bunch of things are at

http://www.anthive.com/

songbird

Wow ... My garden is a handful of raised beds. lol I've neglected it,
too, because it just got so hot.

I'm thinking next year I'm not going to do as much as I did this year.
The husband always starts out like gangbusters wanting to plant
everything under the sun, but then he doesn't follow through with taking
care of what he planted.

We also get over run with bushes and cane that keeps coming in from the
neighbors yard behind us. I have plenty of dried cane poles every year,
though!
--
Maggie