Old 19-08-2017, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
david david is offline

Default Japanese Anemone's

Taken from another group I belong to
The question is about Anemone x Hybrida and Anemone Hupenesis. I guess
due to their bad press of being invasive etc is the reason I can't find
any posts. I have just two plants at present (hoping to acquire more
over time) "Honorine Jobert" and "September Charm" and I find them no
more invasive than any other perennial and wondered if anyone who grows
them can give me guidance on their general care etc.
David@a rain free side of Swansea bay