Old 05-09-2017, 11:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Today's due diligence

Derald wrote:
Having said that, I must confess that a fragment of the familiar
colony persists (and has done for years) in and under the timber
retaining walls of one garden bed and I have the scars to prove it. I
don't use any "chemicals" in the garden and I know of no predators or
pathology that'll take the little *******s out so I just deal with
****ed off ants injecting fire into my feet and lower legs several times
each year. I can't guess whether or for how long the toxin remains in
an AWG's body but I'm sure to be loaded. It is possible to use the
ants' behavior pattern and tribal reaction to threats to minimize the
damage to ones self but I'm not telling.

of the phorid flies, certain species are predators of
fire ants.

songbird