Old 26-09-2017, 01:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Fall garden

On 9/25/2017 6:20 PM, Derald wrote:
George Shirley wrote:

That's Home Despot, I don't go there after being screwed once on a
purchase.(If you can't read my typing it's my bad hand.) Plus Lowe's is
closer and cheaper,

I spent my last "working" years in a high-pressure industry of no
significance whatever save for the exorbitant amounts of money spent in
its pursuit—"making movies". We went to home depot only when desperate
and real suppliers could not be found. Hence the name. Those stores
seem to have everything except one absolutely necessary item to complete
a project. Man, when it first came to my town, the HD gnomes seemed to
be well trained and eager to offer help. It wasn't too long, however,
before those same minions became adept at spotting a face with a
question and disappearing.
FWIW: DW&I (along with some talented assistants) made columns and
walls fall, made trees rain, made dusty roads dusty and rusty items
rusty, all manner of actions occur on cue time after time, disguised and
"disappeared" buildings, altered apparent tree line, that sort of thing.
Sounds as if it must have been fun, huh? Well, it wasn't.
Here, Home Depot and Lowes are directly across a US highway from
each other. I go to Lowes because it is on the same side of the road as
I. Can't get Bt there, though.

Which Bt you looking for ? I scored a bag of Aizawai on eBay . Use it
for wax moth control in my bee hives .

Â* --

Â* Snag