Old 03-10-2017, 02:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default My chestnut trees

On 10/2/2017 7:30 PM, Frank wrote:
Other tree is behind big tree.

https://imgur.com/a/YI3Ka

After planting the other tree I discovered it was maybe a foot or so in
neighbors yard which is completely overgrown.

This picture is other end of yard where trees fell in 2015 between
neighbor and my yards and we had to have removed:

https://imgur.com/a/5ymeu

Don't know if I mentioned it in this group but that neighbor had a tree
fall on his house and wife in their yard this January.Â* House needed new
roof and wife has metal rods in both legs that were badly broken.Â* She
still walks with a limp but is expected to fully recover.

I saw that on the second picture. Didn't realize Chinese chestnuts were
such small trees. I was thinking huge trees like hickory, etc.