Old 05-01-2018, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default SOT - seems a bit early...

On 05/01/18 17:44, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 17:21:42 +0000, David Rance
wrote:

On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 11:34:14 Jeff Layman wrote:

Photographed a few minutes ago on the garden tap insulation. Outside
temp was 7.5 deg C.
https://imgur.com/UCES7gS

I tried connecting to this but I got this error message:

"The owner of imgur.com has configured their web site improperly. To
protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to
this web site."

First time I've ever seen this message.

David

Don't get that with my current version of FF, 57.0.3, although it can
come up occasionally almost anywhere. But FF is badgering me to
update, so that may change.

Now updated to 57.0.4 and it still loads OK. Is there some other
software blocking it and reporting through FF?

No problem with FF54.0 either (I'm changing to Pale Moon as I don't like
what Mozilla have done with 57.0). I get the update message too, and
I've had the improper config message as well, but never with imgur.com.

--

Jeff