Old 26-01-2018, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Help with identifying a tree in East London, UK?

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 11:37:22 PM UTC, alan_m wrote:
On 25/01/2018 18:37, Breeze wrote:
Hi, I have been searching tree websites in vain, trying to find the name
of a tree in my neighbourhood that intrigues me.

London Tree map?

https://www.london.gov.uk/what-we-do...ondon-tree-map

drag the map to your location to see if it gives any clues to the tree
types in your area

What a great site! Shame it doesn't seem to be complete, or completely accurate, but still very interesting