Old 01-02-2018, 02:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nyssa[_2_] Nyssa[_2_] is offline

Default anybody home?

songbird wrote:

Frank wrote:
I miss his posts too. We're about the same age and I see
these problems
popping up more often with folks our age. I hope he is
OK and recovers and comes back here.

i asked him if he needed help and pointed him to a
free service, but he said he wasn't going to mess
with it, so i doubt we'll see him again here unless
he gets really bored with things and needs to stir
up trouble or something.

songbird

I hope he runs out of library books. Maybe that will
get him motivated to get one of his decendants to help
him get a news feed set up again.

I miss his wit and wisdom, and he might just miss sharing
his time with us here and in the preserving newsgroup...
I hope.

Nyssa, who knows that Usenet needs all the help it can
get with regular posters and even lurkers these days