Old 10-02-2018, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default Garden arch

On 10 Feb 2018 10:13, Jeff Layman wrote:
I'm fed up with the Gardman thin tube junk rusting within a couple of
years, so have been looking for something much more substantial (and
expensive). Anyone got any experience of Poppy Forge - specifically the
Arcadia Arch? See:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Poppy-Forge-Unique-Arcadia-Flexible/dp/B00IHZJ5ZG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1518210523&sr=8-2&keywords=poppy+forge

But available cheaper elsewhere.

Just got rid of a cheap thin tubing Obelisk that we had for about 20
years because it was failing at the mend I made when some oik pulled
it over. I sprayed the inside of all tubing with rust preventative
before erecting.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden