Old 25-03-2018, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Planters/tubs

Broadback wrote:

I have a fair number of large Planters in my garden. Sadly quite a few
have been frost damaged this year, so I am looking for some
replacements. I like the earthenware ones, but these are prone to frost
damage. So any ideas on what to replace them with? Also a reliable
source with quality and price in mind? TIA

I've got several large plastic tubs/troughs from this range, that have
lasted well, no signs of going brittle etc after about 4 years.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stewart-Aztec/dp/B008H1JE8I