Old 14-04-2018, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet G Janet G is offline

Default Mice eating young brassicas

I think not slugs although I’m aware they’re likely to thrive under fleece and in the wetness most for us have had. But there are clear rodent holes, although I’m thinking now that it might be voles, and they’re eaten cleanly and right down to the main stem. They were fairly substantial plants, about 10” tall and between 30 and 40 of them, and I think perhaps slugs would have eaten more erratically and messily.
Janet G