Old 21-05-2018, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default Anthracnose on my vines!

Can anyone tell me if Mancozeb or Captan are still available or have
they been banned by the EU?

For the first time I seem to have a bad infection of anthracnose on my
vines. Advice on treatment seems contradictory. Some say that sulphur
treatments work, others say they don't! Today I've sprayed with Bordeaux
Mixture but I'm not convinced of its efficacy.

David

--
David Rance writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France