Old 03-06-2018, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default Citrus rootstock identification

On 2 Jun 2018 19:29:36 GMT, David wrote:
A few years back I asked about identifying a citrus rootstock (the lemon
above the graft had died) and was told that a picture of the flower was
needed.

At the moment it is showing flower buds. Is there anyone about who could
identify the rootstock once the flower opens?

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citrus_rootstock

I have a number of citrus trees but doubt it will be any of those used
as a rootstock.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden