Old 05-09-2018, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] fdfgdf@fghfghfgh.com is offline

Default Can anyone ID these 2 plants, please?

On Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 5:48:23 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:

I think the first is a form of Whipcord Hebe
The second looks like Ajuga reptans 'Atropurpurea'

Hi Dave,
Having Googled the two plants you suggested, I am fairly convinced you are correct - especially re the Ajuga reptans. That's very helpful; thank you so much! The lady who sold me the plants thought the other one was an artemesia of some kind, but I wasn't convinced.

~Al