Old 10-10-2018, 09:59 PM posted to alt.permaculture
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Does 'no dig' gardening belong here?

Dormouse7 wrote:

Sorry, don't think 'no dig' gardening runs quite on these lines but
couldn't see a specific post. Please correct me if wrong and point me
to a better place. Me's new so please be nice; I am from UK too if
relevant.

why not?

note the gardening groups (rec.gardens and rec.gardens.edible)
are still there and have more readers/writers than here.

and yes, no dig/no till gardens are just fine with permaculture
ideas, in many cases the transition from bare land to food
forest can be no dig gardens.

songbird