Old 29-10-2018, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Rusty Paving Slabs

On 28/10/2018 15:28, Roger Tonkin wrote:
Due to leaving a packet of Ferrous sulphate out on a raily day,
I've now got rusty slabs!

I've tried scrubbing them, which has helped a bit, but am
wondering if there is anything I can do to clean them up
properly, borrow a hgih pressure spray?, apply some chemical?

Whatever as it is only a small area, it must leave the slabs
looking like the remainder of the patio, otherwise swmbo will
continue to moan

I don't think a pressure washer will do it as I've had the same on
paving adjoining the lawn and the annual pressure wash didn't take it
off, mind you it was months in between.

Try brick cleaner that may work as its very good at removing rust from
steel.

Mike