Old 29-11-2018, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Odd stories of the botanic kind?

In article , rhocks.1674fa12
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

Hi, how can there be eighteen people viewing at 1:30am in the UK?

You tell us, you were there.

I am a new member as you can see, here because I am designing my very
first game and was looking for source material by those who know best.

Oh, I see. It's a business proposition.

I would like to create a fast and fun game where the player has to
protect their garden from pests, this doesn't just have to be people (I
have learned just how jealous some gardeners are of their rivals during
competition season) and wanted to ask about any funny stories that
people had encountered.

Thanks!

How much are you willing to pay?

Janet.