Old 23-06-2019, 12:42 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening

Default Transportable Shed Base

In article ,
john west wrote:

What might be a 'lowest' cost, but transportable floor for a wooden
shed please ?

Concrete floors are loathesome, for precisely that reason. There are
a zillion such objects from WWII and even WWI causing trouble over
the country.

I recommend cheap but solid paving slabs or engineering bricks (choose
whichever is cheaper per square yard), with timber bearers on top.
You don't need the expensive treatment for the latter that is intended
to make them last in soil, but do need at least some treatment. I did
that and my shed hasn't shifted in a fair number of decades.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.