Old 23-06-2019, 01:22 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening

Default Transportable Shed Base

On 23/06/2019 11:57, john west wrote:

A pal has offered to build a wooden shed for our allotment.

At some time in the future the shed will most likely need to be moved to
a different plot. It seems a good and inexpensive floor for the shed
would be a Cement one.Â* But we have to rule that out in terms of it
being difficult to move.

What might be a 'lowest' cost,Â* but transportable floor for a wooden
shed please ?

Decent base frame made of 4x2 if it's a small shed.

4 paving slabs set on the ground.

4 adjustable shed feet:

https://www.wallbarn.com/products/ro...imber-decking/

(Think they were the ones I used)

You even need to worry about getting the 4 slabs level with each other.

--
Email does not work