Old 23-06-2019, 02:12 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening

Default Transportable Shed Base

On 23/06/2019 11:57, john west wrote:

A pal has offered to build a wooden shed for our allotment.

At some time in the future the shed will most likely need to be moved to
a different plot. It seems a good and inexpensive floor for the shed
would be a Cement one.Â* But we have to rule that out in terms of it
being difficult to move.

What might be a 'lowest' cost,Â* but transportable floor for a wooden
shed please ?

paving slabs

--
“Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of

Dennis Miller