Old 26-04-2003, 01:23 PM
Cereoid+10

Default cacti/succulent

Dear Elvis,

There are thousands of succulent plants that you can grow in your area, many
of which are large growing plants. There are also several Cactus &
succulents clubs in Australia who's members can lead you in the right
direction and provide you with the plants you need.

http://www.tarrex.com.au/catalog/catalog.htm

Look in the Cactus mall for virtually everything and anything pertaining to
Cactus & succulents including the answers to all you seek!!!

http://www.cactus-mall.com/

Ignore the previous comments from the children in the peanut gallery. They
have simply displayed their lame attempts at humor and their total ignorance
on the subject once again.

whiteMemphis wrote in message
good morning all,
does anyone in this group have expertise in the above? I am planning a
cacti/succulent garden as drought seems to be getting worse here

(Australia)
but I want plants that will get nice and big, not the tiny little things

in
pots, any info greatly appreciated thankyou. have a good day.