Old 02-03-2003, 03:15 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] honeysuckle to benefit IBC

Some of you may remember my offer to auction off a collected honeysuckle
to benefit the IBC. Collecting time is approaching! Save that money!
I'll post some pics in the gallery when it has been collected. We
should be collecting the tree during the last week of March. Terms of
the auction will be posted then. For anyone who has done one of these
auctions before, your help would be appreciated in setting this up
fairly.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a