Old 08-11-2019, 05:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default brr!

On 11/8/2019 9:07 AM, songbird wrote:
Frank wrote:
Our gardening was a few tomatoes and my chestnut crop. Now most of the
leaves I need to rake are gone, gutters cleaned, and I told the lawn
crew I no longer needed them for the year.

we are the lawn crew, not much lawn left and the
leaves that fall can mostly stay where they land.

sun is out now, but it was cold overnight.

songbird

I was too up until a couple of years ago. We live in a hilly area. My
lot drops about 40 feet from highest part above to lowest below. I had
to use a self propelled mower as a rider could turn over on the down
slope. Worst was back yard where neighbors on both sides do not cut but
my wife wanted ours cut. So I got a lawn crew as do half my
neighborhood. I still do leaves and clean gutters.