Old 16-03-2020, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default If the country goes into lockdown....

On 16 Mar 2020 14:22:33 GMT, David wrote:
As far as I can see just when you have no excuse to avoid the gardening,
you won't be able to buy anything because everything but food shops will
be closed.

I did note that HomeBase had very little plant stock apart from bedding.
Racks out front, but absolutely nothing out back which is usually rammed.

Easter should be interesting.

I was wondering how this will affect the proper local nurseries,
however a bit of clarification today so they don't say stay in but
avoid crowded places so they should be OK. Not so sure many Pubs will
survive.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden