Old 29-03-2020, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emrys Davies Emrys Davies is offline

Default Killing algae

We have sixteen large seats and tables around our bowling green and most of
them get their fair share of algae during the close season. I have used
white vinegar, which was recommended on Google, but it is not effective. My
most successful method is washing up liquid in hot water and applied quite
vigorously with one of those slim green scouring pads. The more I soak it
the better the result although much elbow grease is needed. Has anyone
found the answer to this problem?