Old 03-04-2020, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David[_24_] David[_24_] is offline

Default Sources for Tomato Planter Growbags

On Fri, 03 Apr 2020 11:13:18 +0100, Paul G wrote:

Mindful that the garden centres are closed, any idea where I can
purchase Westland or Levington et al. tomato growbags ? Given their
weight & bulk, I can't see these being very practical as online sales
for small volumes.

Thanks

I think most supermarkets will have something on offer.

Co-op and Lidl do at the moment and I assume that others do as well.
Couldn't get in to Morrisons because of the long queue.

Our local hardware store is still open as per regulations and they do
gardening stuff.

A local Farm Shop also sells gardening stuff.

So they are out there.

Cheers

Dave R