Old 03-04-2020, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sources for Tomato Planter Growbags

On 03/04/20 11:14, Paul G wrote:
If it helps, I live near Winchester.

On 03/04/2020 11:13, Paul G wrote:
Mindful that the garden centres are closed, any idea where I can
purchase Westland or Levington et al. tomato growbags ?Â* Given their
weight & bulk, I can't see these being very practical as online sales
for small volumes.

Do you still have any old growbags? Provided there wasn't any disease
(such as blight), why not reuse them? Just water with tomato fertiliser
from the start.

--

Jeff