Old 07-04-2020, 03:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default And so it begins

Â*Today was tilling day for a new patch to plant some blueberries and
most of the rest of the garden . It was also bee hive splitting and
onion planting day . Tomorrow I'll be picking up some seedlings at the
co-op ... I probably won't plant them right away , we're forecast for
one more frost and I don't want to buy 'em twice . I'll be waiting a
couple of weeks minimum to plant the vine crops , got some cukes and
zukes and squashes I want to grow this year . And the strawberry patch
is blowin' up and the bees are working it steadily . I'm really
optimistic about the garden this year , it's started out really well ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old