Old 11-04-2020, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emrys Davies Emrys Davies is offline

Default Can you identify this weed/flower

It is bushy (4"-6" - 6") and self seeding and quite pretty. It grows
anywhere, particularly in hedges and stone walls and does well in the
winter. It has rhubarb red stems and its leaves has five lobes, some of
which are now turning red. It has filled a ditch at my bowling green and I
may leave it because it is quite attractive. I tried Google but without
success. I do not have photographic means.