Old 11-04-2020, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Can you identify this weed/flower

On 11/04/2020 20:14, Emrys Davies wrote:
It is bushy (4"-6" - 6") and self seeding and quite pretty.Â* It grows
anywhere, particularly in hedges and stone walls and does well in the
winter.Â* It has rhubarb red stems and its leaves has five lobes, some of
which are now turning red. It has filled a ditch at my bowling green and
I may leave it because it is quite attractive.Â* I tried Google but
without success.Â* I do not have photographic means.

Geranium robertianum (herb robert)? (But that has disssected leaves -
5-lobed leaves could be Geranium lucidum (shining cranesbill).)

--
SRH