Old 03-05-2020, 11:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Critters eating leaves of Oakleaf Hydrangea

On 5/3/2020 1:35 PM, Thomas Kaufman wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I have a young Oakleaf Hydrangea, and something is eating the leaves. Any recommendations at to an eco-friendly spray?

Pictures can be seen he https://imgur.com/fzZNZJb

I see no aphids or ants, but can't ID whatever is causing the damage.

thanks

Spraying only helps if the leaf-eaters are chewing-type insects. If
they are snails or slugs, alternative control methods must be used.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see