Old 10-06-2020, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roy Omond[_2_] Roy Omond[_2_] is offline

Default Rain/Grey Water System

On 10/06/2020 09:35, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 10/06/20 08:55, Bill Davy wrote:

PS What news reader do people recommend for Windows 10 on a laptop?Â* Does
not need to do email.Â* WLM is barely usable.

I've used Thunderbird for years. First on Windows 7, now on Linux Mint.
It does the job for me. Looking at people's posting headers, it seems
many use it under Windows 10.

Though I don't do Windows systems (except for 1 solitary system at
work), I would second Jeff's recommendation for Thunderbird. Been
using it for *many* years.

https://www.thunderbird.net/en-GB/download/