Old 13-06-2020, 08:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Salix Salix is offline

Default Plant ID

Salix wrote in :

Salix wrote in :

Can anyone ID this plant, please? Location is Austin TX. TIA!

Sorry, the attachment didn't work. Please disregard the original post.
The file may have been too large (haven't posted a binary in a long
time!). Trying again....

Well, the second attempt didn't reproduce correctly either. And neither
do the pics in any of the other posts to this ng, so I assume there's a
setting in my client that's off. If anyone can view my attachment and
can ID the plant, please do so, and thank you. Meanwhile, I'll try to
work out my newsreader issue....
--
Salix