Old 16-06-2020, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default No blooms on tomato plants

In article , says...

If it is just the free seeds, well...They may be gmo, and will sprout
and grow, but nothing else. my opinion only

I have ordered seeds from a company in Florida for about 3 years. Only
about $ 20 worth each year as I only plant about 15 to 20 tomatoes , a
few squarsh and maybe a couple of cucumbers and cantalopes.

Each year I get one or two packs of free random tomato brand seeds,
about 10 in each package. All the others have produced fruit. Maybe
this year I got a batch of the 'Bulls' in the free pack. They sprouted
and are growing just fine, just no blooms or tomatoes on them where the
other varieties have golf ball or so size tomatoes already on them and
plenty of blooms.

I usually put out about 3 or 4 each of Celeberity, Better Boy, Eairly
Girl and a couple of the cherry type plants. Then a couple of what ever
the free seeds are.