Old 16-06-2020, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default No blooms on tomato plants

In article ,
says...

I'd probably give them a boost of phosphorus and cut down the nitrogen.
See what happens. We've grown tomatoes for years. Some just need a
little more tlc.

I started researching this problem and found out there are plants called
'Bull Tomatoes' (not to be confused with some that are Bull something
tomatoes that produce fruit) that for some reason just do not produce
any blooms or fruit but do grow well and look good. Maybe I just got
unlucky and the 3 plants are all that kind.

This is the first time I have seen that in the 40 or so years I have
been growing tomatoes.