Old 18-06-2020, 08:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default No blooms on tomato plants

In article , says...
..
I ordered the seeds from a company and they sent me a package of free
seeds for Orange Oxheart. Never raised them before. The package says
76 days, around the same time as the others I have.

in nosing around i see that they are stated to be
indeterminate plants so they should keep bearing
fruits until the season is over with as long as
disease doesn't take them out first. so, i'd say
let them be and see what happens.

I am going to let them grow for a while longer. I have a few plants
that I am just starting for late tomatoes and I will probably use the OO
cages for them. It may be too late now, but some tomato plants die off
from something, or they are the simideterminite (my word for some that
produce for a while and then die off). However I just do not seethe OO
varity doing anything as the other varities that say from around 70 to
75 days planted at the same time have golf ball size or large fruit on
them.