Old 26-04-2003, 01:27 PM
fabre andré

Default colchic

Thank you for your kind answer. I still don't know where I can find
references, besides Pliny and Dioscorides, on colchic, colchicum,
ephemerum, spalax or hermodactylus. Would you have any suggestion on the
subject ?

Sincerely,

André J. Fabre

"Iris Cohen" a écrit dans le message de news:
I am interested by colchic use in traditional medicine. Where can I

find
references on the subject ?
Do a search on colchicine, which is what it is called in English. The

plant is
Colchicum, so you may find information there, also.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so

much
that ain't so."
Josh Billings (Henry Wheeler Shaw), 1818-1885