Old 27-08-2020, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jenny M Benson Jenny M Benson is offline

Default Adhesive plant/trellis fixings

When my sister mentioned that she couldn't screw or nail anything into
her fence panels, I remembered a product I had used some years ago.
After much Googling I found Tenax No-Nail Fixers at Amazon, which look
to be exactly what I had used, but they are currently unavailabe and
Amazon don't know when/if they will be in stock again.

Basically, these are like cable ties with a central disk which is
"glued" to the wall with a pad of epoxy resin which is supplied along
with the ties. I can't seem to find this product or anything similar
available online.

Any suggestions?
--
Jenny M Benson