Old 27-08-2020, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Adhesive plant/trellis fixings

Jenny M Benson wrote:

When my sister mentioned that she couldn't screw or nail anything into
her fence panels, I remembered a product I had used some years ago.
After much Googling I found Tenax No-Nail Fixers at Amazon, which look
to be exactly what I had used, but they are currently unavailabe and
Amazon don't know when/if they will be in stock again.

Basically, these are like cable ties with a central disk which is
"glued" to the wall with a pad of epoxy resin which is supplied along
with the ties. I can't seem to find this product or anything similar
available online.

Any suggestions?

It isn't quite clear if the problem is the unstated nature of the
construction of the fence, which would influence any alternative
fixing, or a limitation imposed by a third party such as a
neighbour or property owner.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK