Old 02-09-2020, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pwllgloyw[_2_] Pwllgloyw[_2_] is offline

Default Tomato Problem

I have 3 tomatoes growing in pots outdoors. I have noticed that one
tomato on each plant instead of starting to ripen has started to turn a
light brown colour. I have also noticed that some of the stems, main and
the branches to fruit trusses have gone a very dark black/brown colour.
Never had either of these problems before, are they linked in some way,
what are they and can I do anything about it?

I should mention the plants did get quite a bashing during the recent
storm winds, being tied close to a wall and one pot falling against another.

Thanks